George Fiotakis, CFP®Certified Financial Planner®
With almost 20 years experience as a financial advisor, George offers his clients a wide array of services and advice ranging from investment and portfolio recommendations, to advice on estate planning, retirement and tax planning. Furthermore, his expertise in insurance and debt consolidation/mortgages offers clients complete and trustworthy financial service provision.
As a Certified Financial Planner®, George has achieved the highest level of certification available in the financial services industry. George’s financial and educational designations include the following:
- Certified Financial Planning designation from the Financial Planners Standards Council
- Bachelor Degree in Economics and Public Administration from the University of Western Ontario.
- Professional Financial Planner course from the Canadian Securities Institute.
- Level II Life Insurance License designation.
- Canadian Securities Course.
- Wealth Management Techniques Course from the Canadian Securities Institute.
- Mortgage Brokering course from Seneca College.
Insurance products available through George Fiotakis.